Re: Installing FC3 without a bootable cdrom

Hello Matthew,

I got the same situation... my solution was to install FC1 with an
extra partition for data (I did that as VFAT)... from FC1 umounted the
cd and copied it to the extra partition (mounted that too).

Then i rebooted with the FC1 diskette again and loaded the extra
drivers disk and launched the copied instalation from the VFAT
partition.

Hope this helps

Regards

Victor Marquez