Re: Need mplayer dependencies -

On Thu, 2005-03-24 at 16:31 -0500, Bob Goodwin wrote:
>        Can anyone tell me where/how to obtain these files? Yum couldn't
> provide mplayer so I downloaded the rpm         and have worked through
> the dependencies except for these three.
>
>         libXvMCNVIDIA_dynamic.so.1 is needed by mplayer

I believe this is part of the NVIDIA driver installation. If the rpm you
have depends on this, it means it was probably built on a system with
the NVidia drivers, which may or may not correspond to your system.

I suggest you grab the mplayer rpm from freshrpms (repos under
http://ayo.freshrpms.net/fedora/linux).

--
Aaron Gaudio <prothonotar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>