Re: Installing FC3 without a bootable cdrom

Matthew Benjamin writes:

 HTML content follows Â
Message
I have a Dell Poweredge 4300 that I want to install FC3, however the cdrom
is not bootable and the BIOS does not give the option even after it has
been updated. Does anyone know an alternative or how to create a boot
floppy for FC3?

If the Dell can boot off a USB drive, use images/diskboot.img. See images/README.