Re: Broadcom Wireless with > 1 G memory?

Scot,

I heard back from the people at linuxant.com and they said that they were aware of the situation that the broadcom driver would not load if you have > 1 G in your machine. On r3000z, there is one person who points out that the system does work correctly at 1 G ... so I'd suggest dropping down to that mark and trying again.

My problem is that the r3000z is one of them new-fangled laptops that hides one of the memory slots "inside" -- which means this evening I will be pulling out a saw and blowtorch to open it up to pull the 512 M and replace it with 1 G.

P.