Re: Broadcom Wireless with > 1 G memory?

Hey Scot,

Yeah -- there's a couple of us who are having serious problems on the r3000 list :)

I asked this AM if anyone had gotten it to work with > 1 G memory and no one seems to be able to ...

I'm sending a dump file to support@xxxxxxxxxxxx (dldrconfig --dumpdiag) ... would you mind doing the same?

P.