Re: Fc =! production!!

On 03/22/2005 12:19:33 AM, gaurav wrote:
Hi ,
         I have few questions in my mind

is there any central repository ? is yum as good as apt ?is no pakages is equivalent to deb or more

Yes there is a central repository, and yes - imho yum is as good as apt. But you can install apt if you think apt is better.

Wether FC3 or Debian is better depends on what you want to do, and if you are a newbie (no offense, but it sounds like it) - what those who can help you use.

--
Michael A. Peters
http://mpeters.us/