Re: FC3 randomly crashing - Update

Just went through Nvidia's readme and looked at the known issues and found :

      We have added checks to recognize that the NVIDIA kernel
       module is being compiled for the x86-64 platform on a kernel
       between 2.6.0 and 2.6.11. In this case, we will disable
       usage of the change_page_attr kernel interface. This will
       avoid the accounting issue but leaves the system in danger
       of cache-aliasing. Cache-aliasing can lead to data corruption
       and random system lockups, but does not consistently reproduce.

I'll be compilin' a 2.6.11 kernel and see if that helps.