Re: Acrobat Reader

PA> What are your thoughts on where it should be placed?

Well, at my site, /usr/local is either read-only NFS mounted from a
central server or rsync'ed daily from a central server.  It's used for
software that isn't packaged via RPM.

Whatever I put into my repositories and install with yum is a properly
integrated part of the OS, and so belongs in /usr.

 - J<