Battery-low auto suspend in FC3

I've recently upgraded to an ACPI-capable laptop, and it works great with FC3 for the most part.

One feature I miss from APM is the ability to have the laptop automatically suspend itself when the battery power gets too low.

I use KDE and know that the klaptop feature supports automatically suspending, but I'd like the laptop to sleep even if KDE happens not to be running (e.g. while it's sitting at the login screen). Also, klaptop's idea of suspend is to twiddle /sys/power/state directly, which bypasses the necessary unloading of modules that my own suspend script does.

Is there a simple daemon that monitors the battery power level via ACPI, and can launch a script when it reaches a certain threshold?

--Ed

--
Ed Swierk
eswierk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx