Firefox Extensions Update Button

Dear friends,
   I have installed some extensions in my firefox browser provided with
the FC3 system. The extensions source was the mozilla update site. But, I
don't seem to find any button or link to update these installed
extensions, like the one provided in the version of firefox available from
mozilla website. Like, i need to update flashgot0.5.7.5 to version
0.5.7.6. Does any one know how to update these extensions automatically or
do I need to manually update them?
   Thanks in advance ...

Sandeep Shekhar Prasad