Re: Backup Fedora core 3 to Windows 2000

You can use either G4U or G4L to backup FC3.
Ghost no longer works with FC3.

G4U is a netBSD system that uses dd, gzip, and ftp.

G4L is linux based, and used dd, gzip or bzip2, and ncftp.

G4L is on freshmeat and sourceforge, but those versions are the
last release by the author. I've made some modification to the
scripts, and build some newer kernels to support more SCSI and
Raid options.