Re: True Type Fonts

On 02/07/2005 04:49:55 PM, Matt Florido wrote:

Thanks for the link Darren. I read the file and did a little archive searching. I didn't realize it was so simple to import your favorite w*doze fonts (non-copyrighted of course) to FC3.

There's nothing wrong with using copyrighted fonts in Linux.
If you have right to use the font in Windows, you have right to use it in Linux.

There may be some restrictions on how many copies you can have, or if you can use them for commercial purposes, but I don't think so. At least in America, fair use still gives us a lot of leniency - even with bundled products, like fonts.

--
Michael A. Peters
http://mpeters.us/