Accton EN1203 DEC 21040 based PCI Network card

I am a complete newbie to linux and fedora, and cannot seem to get any network connectivity with my install of Fedora Core 3

I installed Fedura Core 3 in text-only mode with the following hardware:

Asus P55T2P4 socket 7 mobo w/ AMD K6-2+ 450Mhz CPU, 128 Meg RAM.
ATI Rage II mach64 PCI video card
Accton EN1203 DEC 21040 based PCI network card.
Western Digital IDE Hard Drive
ATAPI CD-Rom Drive

The install seemed to go smoothly (perhaps too smoothly), but when it was finished I did not seem to have any network connectivity.

I found some online documentation, which says I should have been prompted at some point for Network Configuration, but I never saw anything like it.  I am assuming that regardless of installing in graphical mode or text-mode, I should have seen this screen.

Is it likely that Fedora does not recognize my network card at all?

How can I verify this and/or correct the problem?

Should I just get another network card?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.