Re: FC 3 updates...

Mark Weaver wrote:
 > Agreed. I just updated to the latest FC kernel - 2.6.10-1.760FC. I've
noticed that while running Gnome a CD won't get mounted automagically when inserted, "if" I do the mount command, mount -t iso9660 /dev/hdc /mnt/cdrecord, as root user the drive is mounted and as a user then I can eject and insert and use the CD drive normally after that. I suspect though this is a temporary condition that is only good for this session and will likely have to be repeated each time I log into my user session.

Odd. I'm running the 760_FC3 kernel and a Gnome desktop right now, and CD automounting is working just fine. I don't have KDE installed. Maybe that's the difference.

--
Bob Nichols         rnichols42@xxxxxxxxxxx