Re: Any mailing list for Fedora newbies?

David Hoffman wrote:
On Fri, 04 Feb 2005 13:11:59 -0800, Rick Stevens

LOL,

I bow to you wondrous Nerdly one.

Thank you, but I prefer to be referred to as a "Geek".

I know a few years ago I started seeing ads for a company called
"Geeks on call" and wondered how that was going to come across.
Several weeks ago, I went to my local Best Buy, and found that they
have new signage up in certain places in the store where you can buy
components and have work done on your machine. The signs say "Geek
Squad".

And I like the tape on the glasses. But these guys have to wear highly polished shoes too. I like the VW Beetles, too.

Not sure I'd like to be behind the counter and have to wear that T-shirt.

What Tee-Shirt. They have to wear white shirts, black pants (women have the option of wearing black slacks or a black skirt), black socks, and black shined shoes. Oh, now I know what you mean, the mandatory white Tee-shirt under the white shirt. And don't forget the tie.

--
James McKenzie
Still seeking a working 2.6.11rc3 kernel patched with Software Suspend 2 2.1.6 and ibm-acpi .1