Re: up2date and cache

Matej BadaliÄ wrote:
Hi!

Is there a way to clean the files which make up2date in /var/spool/up2date/ ?

I have found that for yum works if you type the command "yum clean all" but no similar options for up2date in my man pages.

It is safe to manually delete those *.hdr files in /var/spool/up2date directory? I have around 66MB in that directory and I really would like do clean it (I use FC3).

Thanks for any reply.

Matej

Perfectly safe, just rm those suckers! I do it all the time, never has caused a problem.

John