FC3 on Toshiba Satellite A15-S129 Laptop?

Has anyone successfully installed FC3 on a Toshiba Satellite A15-S129 laptop? I'm currently still running RH9 on mine. Several months ago I tried installing FC2. It would install but the pcmcia slot no longer functioned. When I would plug my wireless card in (or any pcard) it would not even beep, let alone work. I had to re-insall RH9. I would love to try FC3 but don't want to have to re-install RH9 if FC3 doesn't work with the pcmcia slot. How can I check this out in advance?

Rick B.