Re: sdcard under fedora3

bosagitti@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Helo,
i have got an HP zt3017ea laptop with an build in sdcard.
couldnt get that running under fedora.
I dont know where to start, cause i googled a lot but
nothing found at all.
If i put that card into the slot absolutely nothing happens.
no LED is blinking nor hotplug say something.
Could you please help me?
I did my Centrino Notebook running with the build in ipw2100 wireless
lan. That was easy and functioning great under fedora.
Hope the same with the sdcard.
If any information needed please do not hesitate tocontact me.

best regards

You didn't mention the kernel version that you're running.

Looks like the MMC/SD driver is just starting to appear in the latest kernels. Maybe you just need to wait for a newer kernel or update. Maybe one of the RedHat guys can enlighten us because I'd like to use my SD card too.

Regards,

John