Fedora wireless access - NetworkManager or other

With the latest version of NetworkManager I now have working fine with my system. The fact that underneath the bonnet I'm running ndiswrapper doesn't seem to bother it at all.

However, there's one configuration parameter that I can't find how to set. Many wireless access points hold more than one WEP key; in order to connect to it a client needs both the key and the index number of the set of keys on the wireless station. Under WinXP the setting for this index is part of the Advanced configuration; but how do I set it on Fedora? There doesn't seem to any such option anywhere - and until I find out how I won't be able to connect to the wireless network at work.

All help greatly appreciated.

JDL