Re: new fedora core3 installation

On Sunday 26 December 2004 12:46, cfk wrote:

>  A second question, if I may. Would I expect that a later
> xorg-x11-libs... file be a "yum" kinda thing and if so, how would
> I tell the version of a "yum" file before doing "yum update" or
> "yum install xorg"?

I haven't had the need to use yum with an individual package, or
subset of packages, but, from the man page (man yum), I suspect
that "yum update xorg*" would be the magic incantation to get the
latest and greatest xorg files.  I'm sure someone will jump in here
who knows better, if there is a better to know.

Regards, Mike Klinke