Re: Thunderbird signature

On December 26, 2004 12:10 pm, Dick Roth wrote:
> It's not really all that obvious:
>
> 1.  Click on "Write",
> 2.  Menu:  Edit>Account Settings & look towards the bottom of the page.
>   It is looking for a text file name.

For all those that replied "edit->account settings", I'm not sure why, but my
version (0.9) does not have the same name for the menu entry. In my version,
the menu from the main window says "edit->properties". In the "write" window,
there is no such option in the "edit" menu at all.

In both windows though, the setting the original poster was looking for is
actually located at:

Tools->Account Settings...

And, again, the signature setting is near the bottom of the pane of options
that is shown by default with the "Account Settings..." window opens.

--
Trevor Smith | trevor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
public key   | http://www.haligonian.com/pgp/