Re: Motorola wireless card problem :)

baytimur wrote:
Sorry about jumping into the middle, I thought we were only an e-mail group and I was desperate, group etiquette advises taken .... I did not think that the volume would so high ....

Is this now a proper thread on its own ?

It showed up as part of the previous thread for me, just with a new subject line.

If you reply to a message someone sent to the list, your message will show up in that same thread. If you are asking about a new topic you don't want to reply to a message in a thread that's already there. Just compose a brand new email of your own with an appropriate subject line and send it to fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck with the card.

Rich