Re: Compiling FC3 kernel.

Lai:
Thanks for your reply. As to the patches, I actually did try to apply the "final" .bz2 compressed patch, but all of the differences has already been applied. As I understand it, you are only supposed to apply patches with version numbers higher than the version of the source.

Anyway, where is the SPEC file located? and where can I find information on how to use rpmbuild?

Thanks.

Juan-Pablo