NetworkManager (Was Wifi manager for FC3)

You might also want to have a look at NetworkManager (and NetworkManager-gnome), both of which are FC3 standard packages.

http://people.redhat.com/dcbw/NetworkManager/

Paul.

The application described on that page sounds terrific, and I can see that it is installed with FC3. Unfortunately I can't see how to start the oictured application. What man page should I look at, or what command should I type?

Frank.