Wifi manager for FC3

I have begun my migration from Windows to Linux by installing FC3 on my laptop, which has internal wifi. I have the wifi working, but not conveniently.

Under windows, changing from one provider to another was as simple as clicking an icon in the system tray, clicking view available networks, and clicking connect. I connect to multiple networks with different keys and such, and windows would remember my settings for each network and connect to whichever one it found automatically.

So far under FC3 I am having to reconfigure my connection manually each time I change networks (which if often.) My guess is that somebody has written a tool that takes care of this for me. Maybe it's even included in FC3 and I just don't know it.

How do people address this issue?

Frank.