Re: Belkin Switches and Erratic PS2 Mouse

Greg Ennis wrote:

In the mean time if you have other suggestions or any from others I would appreciate
it.

We gave up on KVM switches totally. We now use ssh, ssh over X, and VNC and find that we prefer this to having more hardware and cables cluttering the machine room. Cheaper too.

The Raritan family of KVM's was the only one that worked well and we even got rid of them. We just don't need them any longer.

--
Bill Gradwohl
bill@xxxxxxx