Re: Yahoo mail downloaded to Ximian Evolution?

On Fri, 2004-11-12 at 15:50, Satish Balay wrote:
> On Fri, 12 Nov 2004, Paul Howarth wrote:
>
> > c_bruce wrote:
> > > I would like to download my Yahoo email to Evolution 1.4.6 (fc2)
> > >
> > > So far I haven't been able to get the settings right. Does anybody have
> > > this setup going on right now?
> >
> > If you only have a regular web-based mail account, you can use something like
> > FetchYahoo (http://fetchyahoo.twizzler.org/
>
> I use fetchyahoo - and recommend it as well, It downloads my yahoo-mail (mostly spam)
> into a local mbox-folder - which pine looks at.
>
> Satish
Hi,

I would also like to get this working, but so far i get logged in and
nothing gets downloaded. I get the following:

Logging in securely via SSL as myusername on Fri Nov 12 16:00:51 2004
You are using 4% of your 100.0MB limit.
Successfully logged in as myusername.
Country code : uk       Folder: Inbox   Version: 2.8.6
Getting Message ID(s) for message(s) 1 - 12.
Got 0 Message IDs

Finished downloading 0 messages.
0 message(s) have been deleted.
Logged out.