Re: Yahoo mail downloaded to Ximian Evolution?

c_bruce wrote:
I would like to download my Yahoo email to Evolution 1.4.6 (fc2)

So far I haven't been able to get the settings right. Does anybody have
this setup going on right now?

Do you have a (paid-for) account with POP access? If so, configuring Yahoo!'s POP service should be straightforward.

If you only have a regular web-based mail account, you can use something like FetchYahoo (http://fetchyahoo.twizzler.org/ - RPMs available from http://www.city-fan.org/ftp/contrib/mail/) to grab the mail and either deliver it to a local mail spool or forward it to a different email address, from where you'd be able to read the mail using Evolution.

Paul.