Re: do I need SELinux?

On Friday 12 November 2004 08:37, Daniel J Walsh wrote:

> So I would hope that people will work with it and not just turn
> it off as soon as they have a problem
> with the system.

As long as linux users continue to fall under the "geek" category
there's a chance it'll be used but as the office "problem fixer" I
know the lack of patience most people have when it comes to problem
solving their computer's quirks when they have their own jobs to
do. The "Turn It Off" button best be handy until it's bulletproof
and completey transparent.

Regards, Mike Klinke