xorg-x11 w/Gatos ati drivers

I rebuilt the xorg-x11-6.8.1-12 src.rpm with a tar ball of the current xorg CVS, which includes Gatos drivers.
The spec file had to be modified a little to remove some patches, but not much. I also had to disable the rpm file-check macro since the file list is changed --the first build aborted with an error about files installed but not packaged.

Everything is working fine so far, I now have video in with my radeon 7200 card without extra kernel modules or anything!

Joshua