Re: FC3 VNC installation.

On 2004-11-11 16:24:32 -0500, Juan Pablo Claude <jpclaude@xxxxxxxxxxx> said:

Hello everybody:

Does anyone know how to install FC3 on a headless computer using VNC? I normally run my Linux server from my Mac using vncserver and "Chicken of the VNC" as an OS X client.

Thanks.

Juan-Pablo Claude

Juan,
I am happy to announce that I have been down this precise road (except with FC2) so I can (finally!) return something (albeit very little) to the community that has helped me so much in the past. While I can't tell you precisely what to do off the top of my head, check the thread titled "Enabling VNC" within the last month.

Jeremy Conlin