Re: Implementing SPAM and virus protection for mail server

James Marcinek wrote:
I didn't need an English lesson. Who wants this input? I capitalized to get
attention.

Thanks for nothing

For users of Fedora Core releases <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The subject for this thread is inaccurate. This thread isn't about protection against "SPAM", a registered trademark of Hormel Foods for their canned meat product, but against "spam", unsolicited commercial email.

You might not have wanted to know this, but there were probably many people on the list that did not know the difference between "SPAM" and "spam", and now they do (see also http://www.spam.com/ci/ci_in.htm). So the respondent's post was useful, albeit not to you.

Of course, spam is more properly defined as "unsolicited bulk email" rather than "unsolicited commercial email" but that's another discussion.

Paul.