Re: Streaming Audio and Video

Poohba wrote:
How do I stream audio and video and just audio? I also want to use my webcam which I'm using thru my wintv go card. I have FC1 and when trying the vlc I run into a lot of deps issues. Is there another way? A better way? I am trying to stream music which i think I will need to use icecast for but want to stream mpegs and also I would love to stream from /dev/video0 b/c I have my camcorder hooked up to it. Can you tell me which programs are best for this and easily installed on fc1.

VideoLAN is an option. <http://www.videolan.org/> -- Robin Laing