Re: sendmail issue.

I think you meant sendmail.mc not sendmail.cf

I myself would simply dnl the first line, service sendmail restart and
be done with it.

Nah, I actually meant sendmail.cf. Personaly preference. I don't like mc files. I generated my original sendmail conf files with them, and manually edit everything from that point forward.

But, the real fix is to uninstall sendmail and install postfix.