Re: fedora-list Digest, Vol 5, Issue 253

usmany@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi guys,

I am new to linux completely. a friend introduced me to fedora core 1 which i installed and configured with the friend.... i found out that linux os are cool but little hard to understand, but i am managing to get to know it better now.

my question is, how can i set up my dhcp server on the fedora core 1? i need help guys.

thanks

The worst thing you can do when you need help is what you just did. The subject line has nothing to do with your question, and you top posted. I'm not surprised I don't see anyone replying to you.

Send a NEWLY COMPOSED e-mail to fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx with your question next time. A suggested subject in your case would be '[FC1] dhcp server help'.

Try reading up here:

http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/DHCP/index.html

This will get you started. May I also suggest you browse around at that site (www.tldp.org), as there are great documents on all subject you may come up with.