System with two operating systems in two disks

Hi

I am running Fedora in one computer and now I want to make some
tests. I have an 80G HD that I can add as a slave to the system.

I want to install the second HD with its own OS that I can play with
in such a way that my original OS is not disturbed.

I know maybe this is a question for a GRUB List but I wonder if
somebody else have done this and if there is a good how-to that could
guide me in this.

Thanks!

 /\_/\
 |O O|  pepebuho_at_@xxxxxxxxxxx