Apache 2 and Bandwidth Limitation

Both FC1 and FC2 feature Apache 2, while earlier RH releases featured Apache 1.

Apache 1 had a bandwidth limiting module whereby I could constrain the bandwidth used based upon a bunch of constraints. Apache 2 does not support that module, and the module writer hasn't supplied it.

<flame-avoidance>
If you know of a solution, or can redirect me to a list or faq or something to find a comparable facility on Apache 2, please let me know

And yes, I googled it, and failed to find an answer.

</flame-avoidance>

David