Was Floppy install (Madrake 10 vs FC 2)

Hello Everyone:

Today I installed Mandrake 10 on my old quad processor box that would boot from a CD.  Mandrake has a floppy install that somehow works and I have the smp 2.6 kernel on the machine. I used the ftp install.

I am sure there are some real smart people working on Fedora who will be able to figure out a way to make this work here too.

Cheers,

John Alam.