installing fedora core 2

I  did the following things with a goal of installing Fedora Core 2

1.  Downloaded fc2-i386-disc1.iso from a mirror site
2.  Burned an image CD
3.  Booted from the CD on a DELL Optiplex Gx1.
4.  Got the screen, "Welcome to Fedora Core"
5.  Was asked to choose a language
6.  Was asked the keyboard type
7.  Was asked for "installation method" - I chose local CDROM
8.   Nothing happened for several minutes, the "welcome to Fedore Core"
      remained on top and tab/arrow information on last line
9.  Finally the following message appeared:
        "No Fedore Core CD was found which matches your boot media.  Please
         insert the Fedora Core CD and press ok."

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Steph