Re: installing fedora core 2

Goldberg, Stephanie R. wrote:

> 1.  Downloaded fc2-i386-disc1.iso from a mirror site
Did you check the md5sum?

> 3. Booted from the CD on a DELL Optiplex Gx1. Did you run the test CD option?

I know doing both takes quite a long time but I had a similar problem with FC2. I checked the md5sum and was listed correct but after I burned the image it just wouldn't work. What I finally did was to redownload the ISOs from a different mirror (which had different listed md5sum) then all was good =]

William Penton
--
One OS to fool them all
One browser to find them