Re: Unofficial Fedora FAQ Update: 31 May 2004

At 00:36 6/3/2004, Max K-A wrote:
You know, I haven't seen any confirmation that this happens on normal
FC2 installs, only on upgrades from FC2 Test releases.

Just as an FYI, I've just installed my first two FC2 systems. Both had hard drives which had been previously used on other systems, and both brought up the dialog about the invalid partition table on fresh installs (not upgrades). Neither had had an OS on it previously; both had been used as data disks.

Cheers,

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.simpaticus.com