Re: Unofficial Fedora FAQ Update: 31 May 2004

> Whoever is the FAQ maintainer

	Hey hey, that's me. :-)

>  might want to consider putting this solution in,

	Hey there! Yeah, I considered this solution. There's a few variations
of how to get the information (I prefer hdparm -I /dev/hda), but yeah.
:-)

	You know, I haven't seen any confirmation that this happens on normal
FC2 installs, only on upgrades from FC2 Test releases. The nice thing
about the solution in the FAQ now is that it's short and simple, and you
only have to do it if you've actually had the problem. :-) The
geometry-specifying solution is a bit more complex, but of course
industrious users like yourself will seek it out and find it, as many
others have. :-) (Particularly users upgrading from a test release; such
users are usually *quite* industrious! :-))

	-Max