Broadcom NetXtreme DHCP failure

Title: Broadcom NetXtreme DHCP failure

Hi list!
I have created a boot cd from boot.iso and experienmenting with kickstart on a DELL 1750 with 2 broadcom netxtreme NICs.

Everything works fine except after I type "ks" at the boot prompt, DHCP doesn't seem to work. I have looked in the log on the dhcp server and I can't find the dhcprequest from this server And it I give it a static ip, the kickstart installation will continue fine.

Just to make sure it's not the DHCP server, I tried to use PXE boot and the server did get the correct IP address from the dhcp server.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Yang