FC2 thunderbird mail import issue

I had been running Thunderbird 0.5 on FC1 and did a fresh install of FC2 and Thunderbird 0.6 on an entirely seperate machine to move into that and move all my stuff over. I tared up .thunderbird from my FC1 machine moved and untared it on my FC2 machine. At first glance no major issues mail started coming in and everything seemed to be there. This morning I went to respond to a few older messages in my inbox and notices that the text of the message didn't appear when I opend the message or in the preview pane. This only seems to be an issue for only some mail in my inbox. I can read and see all old messages in the folders I had and there are some old messages I can see in my inbox with no problem and it doesn't seem to be related to text or html email.

Anyone have any thoughts or similar issues?  Any help is much appreciated.

thanks,
Vince