Re: My Linux partitions are lost.

On 11/05/2004 08:58:18, Vikas.Bhasin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi All,

I had Linux FC1 and Windows XP home edition on my Dell inspiron 8500.
For
some reason, i had to reinstall XP and as a result the GRUB loader was

overwritten. I knew GRUB can be reinstalled easily, so didn't worry
about
it.
Is there any way by which i can preserve my previous Linux
installation
and get the GRUB in MBR. Or do I have to reinstall Linux?

hmmm, what about installing grub into SuperBlock of "boot partition" ? and add linux "boot" partition to XP bootmanager ?