Re: second network card

John Dean wrote:

For one the device name changes everytime I reboot, second it doesn't allow
me to select it in the network panel, only shows eth0 to eth9.

On my system, the network config panel has a tab for devices. Then the button to add a new device will assist. Here I see the adapter, and not the ethX device. Have you tried that?

It is obvious from the earlier post that the system sees the device, and that it can be configured and used.

You also may be able to manually set up the config files and use it as is.