Re: OT: New low for Microsoft!

duncan brown wrote:

personally, i have my eye on that via mini-itx mb with a screaming PASSIVELY COOLED 800mhz proc. it'll be more than i need for a long time, and in a very tiny box. =]

this is ot for the ot thread, but what kind of success does anyone have to
report on this arch?

I have a couple running here and there as diskless workstations, albeit the 533MHz models. Not too bad, but I never did get the graphics working well. There is an official website for running linux on them, so probably best to go search there.

--
Scott Burns
Mirrabooka Systems

Tel +61 7 3857 7899