Re: OT: New low for Microsoft!

Preston Crawford wrote:
I think you missed my point. What I'm saying is that with that kind of
horsepower the machine better have some kind of Artificial Intelligence
and be doing the above functions (which, yes, I can do also on my
machine and have been able to do since the days of my 33mhz Macintosh,
my first computer) without my intervention. Except by voice recognition
in which case I'm not talking about Dragon Dictate but rather me telling
the computer "yo, go balance my checkbook based on what I've bought
recently with these receipts. Scan them, then balance the checkbook.
Make me a pot of coffee too and I'll come back later and we'll chat
about Survivor." That's what I'm talking about. That's what the machine
better be doing with that kind of horsepower.

Preston

Hell, you're easy on your systems. I have mine cutting the grass and waxing my car on top of all that. ;)

--
John C. Nichel
KegWorks.com