Re: OT: New low for Microsoft!

duncan brown wrote:

i've already written to several game companies that once windows 98 is no
longer supported by their games that they'll no longer see my contribution
to their quarterly earnings. my wife has an xp 2000+ and a geforce3 ti
200 on 98se (that came with a computer i bought AGES ago) for warcraft 3,
and that's the only windows box in the house. if wc3 was on linux, she
wouldn't be using windows at all (a message directly from her).

Then windoze is going to die in your house ;) Here's a guide to install warcraft on wine on BSD.. As the steps are completely independendent of OS , it will work for you... http://am-productions.yi.org/docs/warcraft3.php
There may be other guides floating around the net , but this is one I found doing a quick google search..

--
Pedro Macedo