Re: RH9 to Core 1

Thanks Christoph for your interest and the others who have responded as well. I am a bit surprised that anyone has any interest in my thoughts. Nice that someone cares.

Christoph, I just responded to anothers question on this same issue. My response is there. Not much of a case though, but I guess just first impressions weren't the best. My IRC failed to work, and my icons were splattered around. I guess that is not too difficutl to fix.

Anyways - thanks again Christoph for your question. I had read about others not being happy too so maybe that is why I blurted out what I did.

At 01:30 PM 4/30/2004 +0200, you wrote:
Am Fr, den 30.04.2004 schrieb Ted Gervais um 13:08:
> I just upgraded ? to Fedora Core 1. Why is it not as nice as RH9?
>
> RH9 had everything one would want, or at least I was happy with it. But
> because of the support for it disappearing on April 30th I decided to move
> to Fedora as others have.
>
> Maybe if I waited until Core 3 came along I would have been a little happier??
>
> Anyone please..

Can you please tell us:
What's not "nice"?
What's missing?